Introducing the Bosch 3000i Air Conditioning Unit
We are thrilled to announce we now supply and install Bosch Climate 3000i heating and cooling air conditioning systems.
We hope this will help our customers to keep their families comfortable through the summer and winter months. Whether cooling your conservatory in the summer, heating your loft conversion in the winter or both heating and cooling your new garden home office!
The air conditioning package comes with an indoor and an outdoor unit with a remote control included as standard. The indoor unit is placed in a high position that can supply your room with an even flow of warm or cool air. These work with the outdoor unit which removes heat from your indoor unit, releasing it back outside. This unit would need to be fitted outside, either on a wall, balcony, roof or potentially even on the floor.
The Bosch Climate 3000i comes packed with a host of benefits:
- A 5-year guarantee as standard
- Turbo mode for rapid cooling and heating of your home
- An easy-to-use remote control for adjusting the temperature to meet your needs, and WiFi connectivity*
- Silent mode, this function runs the unit at its quietest, perfect for keeping you cool at night
- A high-density filter that eliminates up to 95% of dust particles, smoke odor and pollen
- Eco mode, which reduces the power consumption of the unit, using less energy
- Bosch’s “follow me” setting allows you to change the focus of the warm or cool air to where you are located within your room
- Gear mode, which allows you to operate between 3 power modes to save energy
- Bosch’s innovative i-Clean function effectively washes away dust, mold and grease to avoid odors and bacteria build up
*WiFi connectivity requires an optional accessory
Installation costs start from £2195.00 inc VAT, with expert surveys and Free and no obligation quotes. You can even spread the cost over 12 Months Interest Free or from 3-10 Years at 7.9% APR Fixed.
Holdcroft Heating & Gas Fitting Limited (FRN 746052) are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Holdcroft Heating & Gas Fitting Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender and do not receive a fee for the introduction.
Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority. Finance options are offered subject to status and credit check
which must be completed before commencement of works. A 14 day cooling off period applies to all applications. If cancelled within 14 days, alternative payment of full outstanding balance must be made.