CP12 Gas Safety Certificates

CP12 Certificates

As a landlord, you are legally responsible for the safety of your tenants in relation to gas safety.

There are legal requirements that must be adhered to in order for your property to be let under UK legislation. There are:

  • Repair and maintain gas pipework, flues and appliances in safe condition;
  • Ensure an annual gas safety check on each appliance and flue;
  • By law you must: Keep a record of each safety check.

You should also keep your tenants informed about their responsibilities while they are staying in your property.


At Holdcroft Heating we will service your gas appliances and provide you with a CP12, Land Lord Safety Certificate.

We can also contact you tenant for you and make sure your house has its annual check to provide you peace of mind.

For more information call out office on 01782 811102 or follow the link here.



Community Engagement Award - Runner-up