Do you qualify for a Free Boiler?
We are part of a Government backed scheme which could allow you to have a FREE Boiler installed in your home or rented property.
Single Proof of Entitlement
There are two types of entitlement that require only one form of proof. These are:
- State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (Relevant income below £15,860)
Dual Proof of Entitlement
For each of the following four types of entitlement and ADDITIONAL BENEFIT proof is required:
- Working Tax Credit (Relevant income below £15,860)
- Income Related Employment & Support Allowance
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income Support
Where any of the above four benefits are claimed, in order to satisfy the eligibility of the ECO Funding, a second proof of benefit MUST BE documented from any one of the following:
- Has parental responsibility for a child under the age of 16 that lives in the property
- Has parental responsibility for a child who is 16 or over but under the age of 20 in full-time education other than higher education
- Pension premium, higher pension premium or enhanced pension premium
- In receipt of Child Tax Credit which includes a disability or severe disability element
- Disabilty premium, enhanced disability premium or severe disability premium
- Disabled Child Premium
- Is aged 60 or over (only applies if Working Tax Credit relevent income is below £15,860)
For each of the above entitlements a copy (photocopy, scan or photo) must be taken of either the relevant benefit book, benefit statement, birth certificate, or passport.
If you would like more information on our FREE GAS BOILERS or any of our other services please complete this simple form. We will be in touch as soon as possible with information related to your enquiry. Alternatively please call 01782 811102.